The Tretchikoff Project - Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is The Tretchikoff Project.
- This promotional competition is open to everyone 18 years or older and registered on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition runs from 04 August 2016 - 31 August 2016 (closes at 12pm).
- To enter on Facebook, participants will be required to Like the Tretchikoff Project Facebook page, Like the post, nominate only one inspiring woman by tagging her in the comment box, and share the competition post
- To enter on Instagram and Twitter, participants will be required to FOLLOW the Tretchikoff Project on Instagram and Twitter, Like the Post and nominate only one woman inspiring woman by tagging her in the comment box, and share the competition post.
- Only one entry is allowed per Participant. However multiple entries are permitted through sharing of the competition across multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- There will be 1 competition prize winner who will win two Tretchikoff Goodie bags to the retail value of over R1000 each. One for the prize winner and one for the nominee.
- The draw will take place on:31 August 2016 after 12pm, where only 1 winner will be drawn.
- The Promoter will select the winners based on a random draw and correct implementation of competition rules (eg, Like, Share, nominate)
- Participants stand the chance to win two Tretchikoff goodie bags containing 4 or more Tretchikoff products to the retail value of over R1000.
- Winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- Winners will be contacted via inmail on there preferred Social Media Platform within 3 days of the draw and will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their Agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period or does not return the voice mail within 24 hours of the last voice message being left by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- Winners will be announced on July 25th but shipment of prize will only take place 7 days thereafter.
- The names of the winners, once contacted, will be published on the Tretchikoff Project Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/thetretchikoffproject.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- Any attempt to use multiple email or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use any images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by notification to Ari Lazarus on email@example.com
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter's reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims that they may have arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.