Subscribe to WIN!!!
With Tretchikoff and Baraka Gifts.
R2500 in Tretchikoff merchandise is up for grabs.
All you have to do is subscribe to our newsletter to stand a chance of winning
Enter now by following this link to subscribe: http://bit.ly/2El0Srk
T&C’s apply and can be found below.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoters are The Tretchikoff Project and Baraka Gifts & Decor
- This promotional competition is open to everyone 18 years or older and registered on Facebook, instagram and twitter except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoters, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This competition runs from 01 April 2018 - 31 May 2018 (closes at 12pm).
- To enter, participants will be required to sign up for newsletters, and share the competition post on their timeline.
- Only one entry is allowed per Participant.
- There will be 1 competition prize winner who will win a R2500 shopping voucher to be used exclusively at the Baraka store, and exclusively for Tretchikoff merchandise offered at the stores.
- The draw will take place on:15 June 2018, after 12pm, where only 1 winner will be drawn.
- The Promoters will select the winners based on a random draw.
- Participants stand the chance to win a R2500 shopping voucher to be used exclusively at the Baraka store, and exclusively for Tretchikoff Merchandise offered at the stores.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive marketing material from both Baraka and from The Tretchikoff Project.
- The Winner will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- The Winner will be contacted via email within 3 days of the draw and will be required to verify their details. The Promoters (or their Agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period or does not respond to the message within 24 hours of the last message being left by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The Winner will be announced only once the prize winner has been verified and the winner has responded to messages sent by the promoters.
- The names of the Winner, once contacted, will be published on the Tretchikoff Project Facebook page and Baraka Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/thetretchikoffproject and https://www.facebook.com/BarakaGiftsAndDecor/
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- Any attempt to use multiple email or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use any images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by notification to Ari Lazarus on
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoters reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoters, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoters and their agents only and not to Facebook.
- All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims that they may have arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
Because Tretchikoff's Vintage Prints are beginning to run low on stock (some even sold out), The Tretchikoff Project now offers its fans the opportunity to purchase NEW Tretchikoff Art Prints and Tretchikoff Canvas Art Prints. There are 30 Tretchikoff art prints to choose from.Vintage Prints are from Tretchikoff's personal collection, having been produced more than 50 years ago (during the [...]
The Tretchikoff Project was over the moon with Tennessee based art teacher, Cassie Stephens’ expression of adoration towards Tretchikoff. Here is the short story of Vladimir Tretchikoff as told by Cassie in her blog series entitled ‘What the art teacher wore’:I have to tell you, Vladimir Tretchikoff's life reads like some sort of long-winded romance/adventure novel. The [...]
It doesn’t take much to notice Vladimir Tretchikoffs’ fascination with movement and dance. Dance has been the core focus of some of his most famous artworks. ‘Ballerina’, ‘Hindu Dancer’, ‘Balinese Dancer’ and two renditions of ‘Dying Swan’ are among his most famous paintings.When asked to name his most remarkable sitter, Tretchikoff would often hesitate before naming Alicia Markova. “During [...]